Things I’ve remembered about Blackberrys since I fired my old, old one back up last week:
1. You might as well set the thing down after you click a link or try to load any webpage because it will take at least 30 seconds of “Requesting…” and “Loading…” for it to load.
2. Brickbreaker really is the most addicting game ever.
3. There is absolutely no way to quickly unlock and lock the phone – which means I’m going to be doing a lot of pocket dialing. Sorry about that.
4. There is also no way to completely silence the phone. Oh, there’s a silent mode, but the vibrate from a text can be heard from across the room. Even then, as soon as you start to call someone, it makes a noise with every number that might as well be shouting “MEGAN HAS DECIDED TO MAKE A PHONE CALL NOW” from the rooftops. This bothered The Tangential One so much that she saved 9-1-1 in her speed dial so it would only take one loud sound to call the police just in case she was ever hiding in a closest.
5. They’re so different from iPhones I don’t even really know if you can call them “smart.”
Come back to me iPhone!!!!